Living Life one Step at a Time

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to School Agin

So as you all know I am going back to school on the 24th. I am that happy ,but i willl get to see my friend like Brittin, Kobie, Josh and a lot more like Emmalynn. So here is my schedule.

English - Lowery 724
Reading - Lowery 724
Adv Chorus - McGrath 220
LUNCH
Math - Imlay 826
US/NV Histort - Morgan 411
Science - Poindexter 723

The sad thing about all this is my classes are all around the school so I will runing aroung and I only have 5 min to do all of it going to my locker and everything. So ya ,but I have a top locker so you know that is good.

6 comments:

  1. Emily, tell Mrs. McGrath Hi from Monica Michaelson. She will know me and Ryan!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started school today and it was soooooo boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cook how do u already know were your classes r?
    Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wen't to the back to school thing on the 18th

    ReplyDelete