Living Life one Step at a Time

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Riding it

So as most of you know it is Abby's birthday on September 30th. For her birthday we are going to Californa. Just me, Abby and her family tomarrow we will be gone for two days Friday and Saterday. I can not wait. Now I sould tell you why I named the title the well that is because we are staying at this hottle that has a pool saped like a buffalo and a water rollercoster. well that is not it eather. Cause they have two rollercosters one is the water one that is like splash mountan so that seems fun but the other one is a rollercoaster like the one on the stip. I promised her I would do it. I am so nerves but exsited too. cause we will have are own rooms that are conected, and shoping. I love shoping and they have like every store and it is half the price. Abby said she gets hipper in hottles so that will be even funer. Krishna said that they take your picture on the rollercoster and she told me to take a picture of that picture so she can see my face. The reason I am so nevers is becaure I am afaid of hights and number 2 krishna wen't on it and she sad she was afraid. I will tell you how it goes. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment